Pool Information for the 2017 Season
We would like to remind residents of the following:
- Pool facilities are for residents in good standing only.
- Residents must bring their key to the pool for access
- Residents are responsible for cleaning up their area prior to exiting the pool. Discarding garbage and wiping off tables would be a great help with our insect issues.
- During adult swim there should be no children in the pool or sitting on the sides or steps. The 15 minutes are for adults and there is no lifeguard supervision.
- To ensure safety and comfort for all residents, balls that are specifically designed for pool use are acceptable. Inflatable beach balls and soft foam balls are acceptable. Basketballs and footballs are not allowed in the pool area. Use of any toy within the pool area is at the discretion of the lifeguards.
- Our baby pool is for use by children 6 and younger.
- Our lifeguards do not monitor the baby pool. Adult supervision is required.
Please take a moment to review the pool rules with your family members that will be swimming this season.